Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm on strike.

okay peeps. My blog is full. I can't post anymore pictures on here, not even a tiny small one from my cellphone. I have to pay to keep this little blogdango going. I'm going to. I'm just on strike for a couple of days. I don't like giving google money for a free blog. It's lame. Even though it's not even very much money. (less than 10 dollars.) That being said.

Stay tuned for some awesome pictures with poor quality taken on my cell phone. In the last 3 days I've made dresses for my girls, painted a couple walls in my house chocolate brown and stalked my friend Amy some more.

I'll pay for more memory soon because my friend is coming to visit me and we are going to have a lot of good junk to post on here. Have a good day!

ps, hola gina. you're a turd.

6 comments:

  1. Is it for this blog specifically or for your account in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my whole account. I can't post pictures on any of my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, I'm lost, fill me in.... exactly when does your blogger account get full? yikes... I didn't know you had to pay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not just create a new account and then link this blog to that one? Then you'll have another 1 GB of photo space to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enough of this silly strike! We want more blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you get photos hosted on photobucket or the like you shouldn't have to pay. Right?

    ReplyDelete