Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wrangling Alligators

So I started this post so long ago I'm not even sure I'll get the details correct!  Just in case I leave anything out, you can go here to double check my facts.  At the beginning of fall each year, our local zoo takes all the alligators out of their swamp and moves them to the airport where they sit out the winter in a lovely heated airport hanger.  We were lucky enough to be at the zoo on that day and got to watch them catch the gators.  Below are some pics from the event.  I took video that was too big to upload on blogger and my computer is too lame to put it on YouTube.  If you click on the link mentioned above, you can go to our friends, The Draper's and they have video and good info.  Sorry I'm lame!







1 comment:

  1. Um....Oh my gosh! I had no idea those guys got so big! Now I know what the parents around here don't let their kids play in ponds and large bodies of standing water...I thought they were joking!

    ReplyDelete