Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our new neighbor 'Joe'

This evening Ken and I came home from the the super market and saw a huge raccoon run across our driveway, stop and stare at us, and then run up a tree.

Right as 'Joe' ran across the drive, the kids ran out of the house. They were going to see it. We quickly sent them back in the house and explained that raccoons aren't interested in playing.

I called my Dad to tell him about it, because that is what I do whenever I ever see anything exciting, and then it showed up again in the back yard. It was looking for a treat. I got it on video. I was talking to my Dad while I recorded and when I hung up with him I also ended the video. But I also got some still shots of 'Joe'. They are in the post right below this one. I took them on my phone so I had to send them separately.

I tried previewing this video and it said to try again later. I'm not sure why that would be be. Anyway, if it doesn't work, try again and if it still doesn't work, let me know and I'll try something different.

1 comment: