Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Trying Something New...

While I was snooping around on other people's blogs, I came across a person with a post called "Wordless Wednesday." Every Wednesday she posts a picture without any captions or comments. However there was a link that took you to a website of other people participating in Wordless Wednesday. I looked at a few of their posts as well and I decided I wanted to try that too! So I've got a 2nd blog. It doesn't have any long posts, infact there are not posts with comments. I've just picked out some pictures that I like for one reason or another and thought I'd share them with you.

Sometimes I like to think that I have a small talent when it comes to photography. Most of these pics are just snapshots of random things, but maybe one day I'll be as good as my friend Jessica or my sister, and you'll see something really neat. Until then, I hope you enjoy little glimpes into my life, without all my comments added to them.

apicisoworth1000words.blogspot.com. Check it out and if you like it, let me know. If you don't like it, I guess you're also entitled to your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment