Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

We've been married 11 years!!

On August 9, 1997, in Bellevue, Washington, Ken and I got married in the Seattle Temple. He had been off of his mission for 7 months, and I was 19 years old.

Since then...

We have lived in Washington, Oregon, Utah, and Kansas.

He has worked as a Tow Truck Driver, a Reservations Manager at a hotel, a Collection/Repo man, a Pizza Delivery Guy, Insulation Installer, and a Mortician/Funeral Director.

I have worked at a Grocery Store Deli, a Call Center, a Cemetary, and a Juvenile Correctional Facility.

We have both gotten College Educations.

We have had 3 beautiful children and are blessed to be able to raise 2 of them.

Ken has wrecked and or totaled close to 10 cars

I have spent way too much money on Rubber Stamps and Scrapbooking Supplies.

I wouldn't pick any other person on the earth to go through the hard times or the better times with. I love him very much.

Here's to 11 years!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations guys that is great! Here is to another 11 years. Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete