My friend, Melissa sent this to me on an email. It's a getting to know you survey with new questions fo 2009. I'm one of those people who LOVES filling surveys out, and I also love reading others, so I'd like to encourage you all to fill one out for yourself as well. You may think that people don't really care, but believe me, they do! I check all the blogs on my list, almost every single day, and I love reading them too.
So here goes...
1. What is your occupation right now? Full Time Para Professional in a special needs elementary classroom
2 What is on your feet right now? Arguile Socks
3. What are you listening to right now? Silence...weird I know. I LOVE BEDTIME!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Banana
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Absolutley
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Sister, Gina
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Love her!
8. How old are you today? 31
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? The Olympics are the only time I really tune in for sports
10. What is your favorite drink? Water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Once I colored is Auburn in HS, then I've had highlights 3 times.
12. Favorite food? Tacos
13. What is the last movie you watched? Mall Cop
14. Favorite day of the year? The day after the last day of school.
15. How do you vent anger? Complain to Ken.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby Dolls
17. What is your favorite season? Fall and spring
18. Cherries or Blueberries? No Thank you
22. Living/marital arrangements? Married 11 1/2 years
23. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, some of Ken's ties that fell off the rack, and a toy I took from one of my kids.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Family--Gina; Friend--Melissa
26. What did you do last night Played video games with my kids, then we watched a movie in my bed.
27. What are you most afraid of? Someone I love dying.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed I've had a Basset Hound and a Cockapoo. I like the Cockapoo better.
30. Favorite Day of the week? Sunday.
31. How many states have you lived in? 5--Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah and Kansas
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but not too many.
33. What is your favorite flower? Tulips