Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

More quotes from school...

Today alot of the kids were 'off' at school. We had many of them tear up for what we thought as no good reason. they were arguing and one girl actually broke her arm. That adds up to a rought day. Through it though, there were some gems. Here are a couple.

1. All the kids were having indoor recess and they were arguing. It was time for one boy to go to speech and as he was leaving he said, "Everyone be friends." Then he spelled out friends..."F I E N D S" For those of you who don't know, the definition of fiend is 'the devil'. Many of them did end up being fiends today.

2. We had a lesson counting change. After that, we drew a penny on the board and the kids copied drawing it into their drawing book. One little girl drew many pennies and then wrote, "I have pennies" Only she spelled pennies 'P E N I S'. Nice...

These are the days. At the end of this one, I let out a sigh as I was driving home.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wild day. My week has been crazy but today actually seemed productive, so I was sighing for most of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished catching up on your blog. My fav was the p-e-n-i-s. I loved your 25 list. I need to do one too. And you must tell the story of your jail assault!

    ReplyDelete