Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7, 2009--labor day

Today I cleaned my bedroom...I found Ken's phone charger that's been lost for quite a while. It was behind the dresser...No, I wasn't the one who's been looking for it. I found it and set it on the table in my room. An hour later, Ken came home and Matthew walked in, right to the table and said, 'Hey Dad! Look, I found your charger!' way to go Matthew.

Matthew turtle died this morning. Rather, it was found dead this morning. He burried it in the backyard inside a dish towel.

Over the 3 day weekend we have washed 8 loads of laundry. It is all folded and put away now. I only found 3 pairs of underwear for one of my children. You can try to guess who it is, but the clue is...there is a theme to all these comments so far...oh and MATTHEW folded almost half of that laundry himself!

Matthew hates cresent rolls and hotdogs. Today I made dogs in sweaters--as opposed to pigs in a blanket--hotdogs cut in half length wise and rolled in cresent rolls. He loved them. I LOVE HIM!

****

Nicole helped me move my all my craft stuff from my bedroom to the playroom. It's all back on the shelf and looking lovely. I am excited about our home having more and more order. It's difficult getting back on the work fulltime routine.

Nicole made lunch today. She hates making lunch so she decided on Macaroni and Cheese. She only boiled the noodles for 2 minutes and then proclaimed that she likes it better crunchy. When no one ate it, she said, 'I guess I won't have to make lunch anymore.' I made her help me with the dogs and sweaters and she is now washing all of todays dishes by herself. 1 point for all the mean moms.

We were in the middle of folding all the laundry and Ken called for Nicole because she was MIA. She called back, I'll be there in a minute, I have to put on some makeup. It was 2 in the afternoon.

Besides the makeup moment and the macaroni and chceese episode, Nicole worked right along side me the whole day and was a great helper. I LOVE HER!

***

Time for FHE! Have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. i will have to try those dogs in sweaters. also, can Matthew come over and help me find my camera cord?????

    ReplyDelete