Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

A quick little update

Since I last blogged...

We took a quick trip to Utah for my brother in law's wedding
Ken's been sick
Matthew's been sick
The dog got a haircut
We all got haircuts
I've met with the principal TWO TIMES!!
We've had a half a day suspension
Meetings with a teacher
Bought groceries
Made curtains
Taught Relief Society
Started reading the Doctrine and Convenants
Got a cat to be a mouser
Got rid of the cat...I hate mousers
Nicole learned we will rock you on the clarinet
Decorated the house for fall
Went swimming fully clothed with Gina and my friend Jessica
I burned dinner
We ate chinese food
I've watched 'Lost in Austen' FIVE TIMES!! If you love Pride and Prejudice, you MUST MUST MUST watch this movie!!!

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, but there's an update. Hopefully between sessions of General Conference, I can update and post a few pictures.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment