Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Guess Who's 19...AgAiN!!











Today is my Dad's Birthday. He is perpetually 19 years old. He also has 8 children that are older than him and it won't be too many more years before the grandkids start catching up and then passing him. He really is lucky to stay so young.
I'll post my pictures and story tomorrow. My computer is really acting up!! ttfn

*****

The above was accidentally posted on my picture only blog. Since I misplaced it I am going to just finish the post now.

*****

A fun fact about my Dad:


*He's the only person I know that thinks it's okay to leave the car running while he pumps gas.

*****

I've blogged my Dad for Father's Day and for his birthday 2 or 3 times, so I think it's time you get to know him in video...



This is Dad opening his Christmas present this year. We waited 2 months to see his face open this so be sure to watch it. It was a very exciting moment.



While our family was at Ensign Ranch a couple of weekends ago we played spoons. Dad had never played it and was...slow...to catch on. Sadly, he was also slow to grab a spoon and was often found without one. We finally came up with the rule that if you didn't have a spoon at the end of the round, you weren't out...you just had to show off a talent. Below are 2 of his talents.


Ignore the off key part when we decided to help. It's painful, but I guess we'll never forget it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment