Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Great Bend Christmas Parade

Last week we went to the Parade on Main St and it was really fun for the kids. They loved seeing Santa and getting the candy. Ken and I loved the modes of transportation that some of the people decided to drive in the parade.


We had 3 favorites. The first one, which sadly the picture did not turn out, was of a guy riding his lawn mower. It was just any lawn mower though, the bottom part was round and he could also sweep the street, which he was doing. It was special.
#2, a truck with the BIGGEST sleeper I've ever seen in my life.


#3, another guy riding his tractor.

All in all, it was a fun night.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! We missed Rigby's parade since we were all sick, plus there's no way I'm taking my baby out in that arctic wind! BTW, I gave you a "Fabulous Blog Award" on my site! (Because you are fabulous!!!) You're supposed to copy the award into a post of your own and nominate 5 other people.

    ReplyDelete