Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

I Want To Break Free

A few years ago, Ken and I, Heather and Farrell and Gina along with her date went to see Oceans 12 in the theater. We were sitting quietly in one of the back rows when the previews started. The first preview was a coke commercial. We heard the intro and recognized the commerical because we had seen it on TV a few times. About 4 counts before the actualy singers were going to start singing the song on the ad, Ken belted out, in prefect pitch, REALLY LOUD, 'I want to break free!' ALot of people turned around and looked at us. All of us on the back row--except for Ken--were laughing too. Ken just sat there with a smug look on his face, proud of what he had just done. I found that very ad on YouTube. So I hope you like the ad, and for Heather, Farrell and Gina, I hope you enjoy this little walk down memory lane. I'm smiling right now as I type it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ken! Way to live out of the box! That must have been hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I wished I was there. Somehow I don't remember the commercial, but I remember the music or lyrics. You'll have to show me how to attach a utube to my blog. Your blog is so interesting. Got your card today and I remember Jessica saying she was trying to write poems, and I thought wow, you did it, I loved your Christmas card. How unique! T

    ReplyDelete