Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Untitled

We are moving to Washington in 25 days. Ken has been there since April 2. I'm feeling excited and sad about the move. Here are a few things I have failed to blog about since he left...

We've had cereal for dinner 8 of the last 35 days.

I'm having bad dreams.

I like calling Nicole Roylane Cheney 'Roy'.

Matthew wore the same socks for a week straight. He loved them so much he wore them out in less than 4 months. I've thrown them away.

My favorite shoes are yellow maryjanes I got on clearance at Walmart for 5 dollars.

I've written on my journal everyday since Ken left. (That is where I'm getting the information for this post)

I taught my kids how to play B.S. (bologna sandwiches)

Matthew won 2nd in the pinewood derby.

Nicole did awesome in her band concert.

I'm working on doing Personal Progress again. I love it!

Matthew got braces.

Nicole and I have put together 5 1000 pIece puzzles and 2 550 piece puzzles.

I had my half birthday.

My house is almost all packed.

Quote from a kid at school-I can't write my alphabet. My feet are killing me.

The kids and I made butter. It was good on noodles with garlic.

Goodnight!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment