Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Best Cookies EVER!!

Preheat your oven to 375¤

1/2 C. Butter (softened)
1/2 C. Peanut Butter
1 C. Brown Sugar
1 C. White Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda

Cream all of the above

Add:
1 C. White Flour
1 C. Whole Wheat Flour

Mix

Add:
2 1/2 C. Oats (I use quick oats)

Mix

Add:
1 C. Chocolate Chips

Mix

Drop onto pan by rounded tablespoons. Bake for 9 minutes. Cookies will look half-baked but leave them on the pan for about 5-6 minutes longer before you move them to a cooling rack and they'll be perfect. Makes 4 1/2 dozen.

*Note-the dough was kind of dry, but when the cookies were done baking, they weren't dry at all.

Enjoy!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Umm, nummy!! I'm going to have to try those soon! I think it's cool that there's whole wheat in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cookies. Made them tonight and they are good.I replaced a half cup of oatmeal with some rolled wheat. I'm sure my visiting teaching families enjoyed them as well!

    ReplyDelete