Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Updates from thoughts at 7:10 a.m.

Matthew eye is crazy swollen still. I took him to the Urgent Care this morning because he was experiencing blurred vision in his other eye. It turns out that his 'good eye' is just over compensating for his swollen one and it is tired. They prescribed prednisone to get rid of the swelling.


I still need to vacuum.

Lastly, a new thought...

I can play the penny whistle. I taught myself and it's AWESOME! I'm going to do put on a concert for my family. They don't know it yet and they probably won't be excited, but I'm going to do it anyway. muhahaha

WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO! It's a school production of a great broadway play AND in honor of this song, I made Nicole write a summary of the book Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter. (Mother of Harry? haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment