Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All About Ken...kind of




As Promised....

(X) Gone on a blind date?
(X) Skipped school? To many to count for no good reason
(X) Watched someone die? Our son, Robert.
( ) Been to Canada?
(X) Been to Mexico I went with a friend (Scott Rogers) We crossed the boarder in El Paso and we could not find a way across to get back very scary. But then we crossed again in Brownsville, TX with Scott's Sister and had a better time.
( ) Been to Florida?
(X)Been on a plane? Many times
(X) Been lost? Too many times to count!
(?) Been on the opposite side of the country--Opposite of what??
( ) Gone to Washington , DC?
( ) Swam in the ocean? Been to the beach I am afraid of the water
(X) Cried yourself to sleep? Who hasn't?
(X) Played cops and robber? I was always the robber.
(X) Recently colored with crayons?
(X) Sang Karaoke?
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only? Pennies and Nickels! I went to Taco Bell at 10:30 at night with a sack full of coins I knew how much it would cost and had just enough of eaach kind of coin that they could not be rolled. I gave it to the guy and he would not serve me the food I was so mad I got names and eventually (the next day ) a free meal. I went to another taco bell and they gave me my food. After two hours and no Phone call Dedra thought I had died. She got her food but was not happy with me. (That was while she was Prego with Matthew)
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Sorry, no details!
(X) Made prank phone calls? Everyone who knows me gets at least one. The best one was when I called up a friend (Name withheld as to not embarrass her) I had her going for about 5 minutes over some cookies and would not let her hang up until she bought these 12 dollar box of cookies; 8 cookies were in the box...something like that. She was going to buy them just when I told her who I was. It was rather entertaining to me , not to her.
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
(X) Danced in the rain?
(X) Written a letter to Santa?
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe?
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
(X) Blown bubbles?
(X) Been skinny dipping outdoors ? Scouts do dumb stuff! I will not expound.
(X) Gone to the movies and didn't watch the movie?



1. Any nickname? K.G., Kage or Kenbone Only by my mom
2. Mother's name? Sherry
3. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
4. Tattoo? no
5. Body piercing? no
6. How much do you love your job? I like it alot, very slow and at times, very mind numbing
7. Favorite vacation spot? Disneyland
8. Ever been to Africa ? No
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
10. Ever been on TV? No He actually has, we were at graduation together.
11. Ever steal a traffic sign? Yes
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
14. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch
15. Favorite pie? Pumpkin
16. Favorite number?
17. Favorite movie? A Few Good Men
18. Favorite holiday? July 4 for spring/summer, Christmas for winter/fall.
19. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's
20. Favorite food? Mexican food from Azteca.
21. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
22 Favorite brand of body wash? Suave
23. Favorite toothpaste? Crest Whitening w/ Scope.
24. Favorite smell? FOOD IN GENERAL!!!
25. What do you do to relax? Read or take a nap.
26. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Kansas for sure, probably in Great Bend though.
27. Farthest place you will send this message? Washington to my knowledge, but since it's on a blog, it could go to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment