Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All about me...kind of.

I get these kinds of surveys often in email, and instead of filling it out and sending them by email i decided to do it right here. I'll have Ken fill it out and post his soon. I encourage you bloggers out there to post yours also! So here goes!


( ) Gone on a blind date?

(X) Skipped school? The first time, I was in 2nd grade. I skipped with my big brother who was in 8th grade. We watched TV and when my parents came home for lunch, we hid in the closet for an hour until they left.


(X) Watched someone die? Our son, Robert.


(X) Been to Canada? Twice, it’s over rated!


( ) Been to Mexico?


( ) Been to Florida?


(X)Been on a plane? Many times to Utah, twice to California, once back home to Washington. I think I've flown between Boise, Idaho & Pasco, WA once. I was 3...i think.


(X) Been lost? Too many times to count!


(?) Been on the opposite side of the country--Opposite of what?? I'm right in the middle right now! I've been to the West Coast...


( ) Gone to Washington , DC?


(X) Swam in the ocean? Many times.


(X) Cried yourself to sleep? Who hasn’t?


(X) Played cops and robber? I was always the robber.


(X) Recently colored with crayons? yes


(X) Sang Karaoke? In my parents living room with my little brothers and sister. Good times!


(X) Paid for a meal with coins only? Pennies and Nickels!


(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Sorry, no details!


(X) Made prank phone calls?
yes

(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose-we weren't even talking about anything, I just started laughing! It was a primary presidency in Troutdale, OR. Makes me laugh now!


(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
yes

(X) Danced in the rain?
yes

(X) Written a letter to Santa?
yes

(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe?
yes

(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
yes

(X) Blown bubbles?
yes

( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors ?


(X) Gone to the movies and didn't watch the movie?
yes



1. Any nickname? Bug or Deder Bug, but only by my parents, older siblings and aunts/uncles on my mom's side.


2. Mother's name? Charlet


3. Favorite drink? Stewart's Keylime soda, I really love a cool glass of water that isn't from E Washington or Larned Kansas! Preferably well water.


4. Tattoo? No.


5. Body piercing? Yes, 2 in each ear.


6. How much do you love your job? I like it alot, but will be leaving at the end of the summer.


7. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere I can be with my family. Ensign Ranch is a good time too.


8. Ever been to Africa ? No


9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes


10. Ever been on TV? Yes, the news when I was in a parade in Newberg, Oregon. I was going into 4th grade. My college graduation was aired on PBS. I was also on the news when my sister and I were selling concessions in a parade in Seattle, Washington. It seems as though I have had 45 minutes of fame!


11. Ever steal a traffic sign? Yes, but my Dad made us give it back.


12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, but never while I was driving.


13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4


14. Favorite salad dressing? My Mom’s homemade 100,000 island.


15. Favorite pie? Caramel Apple Pie


16. Favorite number? 8


17. Favorite movie? Ground Hog Day! Recently I've enjoyed 27 dresses...Benny and the Jets!


18. Favorite holiday? May Day for spring/summer, Thanksgiving for winter/fall.


19. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Pudding Cake...homemade.


20. Favorite food? Mexican food from Azteca.


21. Favorite day of the week? Sunday


22 Favorite brand of body wash? Olay


23. Favorite toothpaste? Crest Whitening w/ Scope.


24. Favorite smell? Food cooking in the crockpot when I walk in the door after church.


25. What do you do to relax? Read or take a nap. I've started scrapbooking again too.


26. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Kansas for sure, probably in Great Bend though.


27. Farthest place you will send this message? Washington to my knowledge, but since it’s on a blog, it could go to China! (please leave a comment if you are in china!)


No comments:

Post a Comment