Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

A Few Pictures from Kansas City






Here are some pictures from our Kansas City trip we took over Memorial Weekend. I haven't quite figured out how to get pictures to stay where I want them, so descriptions aren't where I want them either, but I think you'll be able to figure it out. You're intelligent.

The first pictures was taken after the musical "Wicked." Our favorite part of that picture is the guy in the background that wasn't even close to us, but somehow is part of the photo.

The next photo is in front of the Liberty Jail in Liberty Missouri.

Gina and I were showing off our amazing talents. Then Nicole and Matthew in Liberty, MO. #5, all 5 of us in front of the Christus in Independence Missouri.

I ended up posting the last two pictures because of Matthew. Look at the picture of my sister. To her left is Matthew. Right before I clicked the picture, he jumped out from behind her and broke into some kind of dance. We zoomed the photo 8 times to see him more clearly in the picture on the right. Who knew he was a professional dancer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment