Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pictures of Kansas

Before we moved here a year and a half ago, I was TERRIFIED of Kansas! All I knew what that is was flat and could have been a third world country because I had never been east of Utah, let alone all the way Kansas. It didn't really exist in my brain.

Here are some pictures that I have taken, minus the one of the water towers & the funnel cloud. I got the water tower off the net and I actually copied it from one of our friends blogs. I thought all of you would enjoy a little Kansas humor as well. Enjoy!

I SAW THIS CLOUD in Great Bend (20 miles from our house)!! Don't worry Mom and Dad, it's not a tornado. It is a cold wind funnel. I don't really know what the difference is, but I wasn't scared watching it.

The water tower is in Canton. Notice they have 2 towers, one for hot and one for cold. haha!!

The other two were taken in Pawnee Rock.






No comments:

Post a Comment