Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sunday, July 13, 2008. Tieton or bust!





I woke up on Sunday morning at 6:30. I got ready for the day, then woke the kids up. When Matthew woke up he was really sick. I got him to get dressed, but he could hardly walk, his stomach hurt so bad. We were on the road by 7:30 and Matthew was getting sicker by the second. I asked him if he wanted a blessing and he quickly agreed, so I took the Wendall, ID exit and found the church building. We interupted a PEC meeting and Matthew got a blessing. He was feeling better by the aftrnoon.

We stopped in Bliss and took the kids picture in front of the green dinosaur. I had my picture taken with my 4 little brothers and sister in front of that dinosaur when I was 14.

In Boise, we stopped and took pictures in front of the temple, and since Matthew was beginning to feel better, we went to sacrament meeting at the church that shares a parking lot with the temple.

In Meridian we took a picture of the water tower. I was born in Boise and lived in Meridian until I was 8 years old. The water tower is important to me because when I was a little girl that was the landmark we looked for to know were close to home. When we lived there, the water tower was on the edge of town, now it is in the middle and we had to search for a place to take the picture so we could see the name of the town.

Later we crossed into the Pacific Time Zone, the 45th parallel and finally over the Washington State Line. We got to Tieton and then the Rasmussen's house at 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment