Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Goodbye Larned

We are offically out of the house in Larned as of today. I'm glad that we only have one place again, but I'm really going to miss that house. Ken and I have lived in 10 different homes since we got married and that was my favorite. I got the rest of the cleaning done this morning.

Now I have the pleasure of unpacking all our stuff and trying to make some sense of it. I was never appreciative of my Mom being able to move a family of 10, sometimes with out my Dad available, with what looked like little effort. She always appeared to know where everything went too. Now I can't even fathom it! I want to call her and ask where I can put my fabric or ask where I'm going to put the Christmas Tree this Winter. Luckily she'll be here in 2 short weeks, and although I'll have a place for my fabric by then, I hope she can help me with the Christmas Tree dilema.

I feel like a pro at moving a fam of 4, but it's stressful! Anyway, we are in the new house, everything is painted except the bathroom, and I'll hopefully do that this weekend, or at the beginning of next week. Definately before my Mom and Dad come into town. It's bad enough we have to look at the ugly bathroom. :)

I promise pictures shortly, I'm too tired to do it tonight! ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment