Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

300th post

In honor of my 300th post, I want to tell you how much I LOVE General Conference!

In my mind General Conference is the kick off to the best part of the year. This weekend is the beginning of my holiday season. I've got our home decorated for fall. Now we have Conference. Next my birthday, Halloween (bleh), I LOVE THANKSGIVING...it's my FaVoRiTe!! Then of course Christmas, which I also enjoy.

I loved this morning's session of conferece so much. So many of the words spoken were exactly what I needed and many were answers to the prayers I have had lately. I feel blessed to be able to watch conference and the feel the spirit so strongly. I am thankful that there are still 3 more sessions that I get to watch this weekend.

If you missed this morning, I hope you watch it as soon as it is available online. Also, tune in this afternoon and tomorrow. I know that if you do, you'll feel the spirit so strongly and it will help to make your burden lighter, your testimony stronger and your faith and hope brighter.

You can click on 'General Conference' at the top or here to watch Conference live. I'll link the videos once they are available, later on in the week.


Enjoy the rest of your Conference Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment