Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

I just wanted to wish my Dad, my Husband and all our 'Dad' friends out there a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! I hope your day is AWESOME!! As a tribute to my Dad and Ken, here are a couple of 'fatherly' facts about 2 of the most important men in my life.

*When my little brother turns 20 next month, that will end the 20 years straight of my Dad (an Mom) having teenage children. You want to talk to an expert?? I think they qualify.

*On Ken's first Father's, he had 2 children. I was VERY pregnant on Father's Day in 1998 and when Father's Day came around in 1999, Nicole was almost a year old and Matthew was 2 1/2 weeks old.

*Neither Ken nor my Dad think they are grown ups. My Dad professes to be 19 years old. (See previous comment about no more kids in their teens) Although Ken does gain a year in age each birthday, I often hear the same complaints come out of his mouth that I hear out of Matthew's...age 10. At times I really to think I'm the single mother of 3! (I wouldn't have it any other way.)
I love my Dad so much. He is the best Dad a girl could ask for.
I love Ken so much! I am grateful that I was able to sucker him into marrying me...the poor guy! He's still figuring out that I'm the best thing that ever happened to him.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment