Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This and That IV

*Ken is home from Emporia...TO STAY! hopefully. He's been away from home 33 days since March 1st.
*I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, the first time since we lived in Grandview, Washington...6 years ago. I was excited about it...not so much anymore.
*Matthew also has to go to the dentist tomorrow, it's his last appointment before he enters the wonderful world of orthadontia! Yea Head Gear!
*The kids are in Summer School for the month of June. Mon.-Thurs. 8-12. Nicole loves it, Matthew thinks they invented it just to torture him.
*While Ken was gone last week for 4 days I had a few of my friends over to stamp with me. When I say a few, I mean that my house pretty much had a revolving door for the 4 days. At least 7 hours each day I had 1 friend, sometimes up to 3 over, with our without their children and we played. I stamped for 35 hours!! It was so much fun.
*I'm going to start selling Stampin' Up again, hopefully beginning this fall. I LOVED selling it! I was good at it and I actually made money. I actually spent all the money on more stamps, but I did make money! The only reason I quit was because we had just moved to ORegon and I didn't know how to continue my business when I didn't know anyone. I didn't want to bombard the girls in my ward...I needed friends! So anyway, I'm super excited about it.
*My little brother is moving to Cheboygan Michigan and he'll be visiting next Wednesday. I haven't seen him in at least 3 years, so that should be fun.
*Nicole and I rented the movie Penelope with Christina Ricci and Reese Witherspoon. It was super cute! Rent it. You'll like it. You can also watch it instantly on Netflix if you have that.
*Nicole was so excited to see Home Depot, she took a picture of it and asked if we could go in and look at the paint choices. I LOVE HER!
I think that's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. i actually just bought Penelope - it was 1.99 (cheaper than renting!)at a discount store. i had never seen it before and I really liked it.

    i love painting and giving a room a fresh new look. it is the cheapest and fastest way to redecorate!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete