Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Better late than never...

*I thought I posted this over a week ago!! It is even MORE late than I thought. SORRY GINA!

My sister, Gina, turned 23 about 6 months ago...Just kidding, on the 8th of May. At that time, my computer was still giving me grief, so I told Gina it would be a little late. I didn't think it'd be this late, but anyway...

Gina is my only sister younger than me. For most of her life I didn't enjoy having her around but once she got older and became a human we have become close friends.
Some of my favorite memories with her are:

*Singing primary songs opera stlye.
*She introduced me to Stuart when we were sitting in a restaraunt and she put her foot in my face at the booth and informed to 'say that into the microphone'
*I was with Gina the first time I ever...
-Went to Missouri.
-Rode to the top of the Space Needle.
-Did a photo shoot in a public place (Costco, in the camping area)
-Went to Multnomah Falls
-The list could continue...

Every year for the last 3 years Gina and I have taken our picture together at the beach. We didn't mean for this become a tradition, but it has and I look forward to the visit to WA and the
beach each year.

Gina I love you so much! I hope your birthday is amazing (was amazing) and that you know how awesome you are. I also hope that you were able to break away from your twilight books long enough to read this. :)

Here are some pics of Gina and I...



*This video is a rerun, but I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the picture of my awasome Hair? I love that picture of You me and Adam.

    Thank you for my birthday Post. That makes me happy. Some poeple say that you dony know a butt load a crap about the blogging but you do!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete