Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and a little more...

Happy Thanksgiving! This is the first time in 6 years that we will be spending Thanksgiving with family. We will be going to Pt. Hadlock, about 2 1/2 hours from here, to eat dinner with my brother, Ryan and his famdango. I'm excited to see them and a little sad that we won;t be eating with the Carltons and the Drapers...our holiday buddies in Kansas. I love them!

In other news...
  • I still don't have batteries for my camera. My rechargeable have dropped off the face of the earth which means Matthew probably put them in the xbox controllers...again.
  • We saw the Forgotten Carols last night. It was a very touching show.
  • I am adjusting well to having 3 children. Anna is doing GREAT. To many of you who have more than that it's probably a walk in the park, but I've had 2 for many years now so 3 is taking some time.
  • I have forgotten to blog a few times this week. See previous bullet.
  • We got a few inches of snow on Monday night so they canceled school on Tuesday and Wednesday. That being said, Matthew went to school in November 8 times. Nicole went 6.  For the whole month.
  • Nicole has a nasty flu bug.
  • I'm excited for black Friday. I LOVE being the crowd at 5 in the morning. It makes me happy. It's also the only day each year that we go out to breakfast. The kids are excited about that part.
I think that is all for now. Have a happy Thanksgiving. Travel safely. Eat a lots of food. Take a long nap. and happy shopping tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment