Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas in the Northwest

This evening we went to the Great Bend Christmas Parade. One of the first floats was playing I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. I really like that song! It started and I was happy and then it said, "It's December the 24th and I'm longing to be up north. I seriously got choked up! I all of the sudden wanted to be home RIGHT NOW!

Since Christmas is coming, I thought I'd share my favorite Christmas Song with all my friends in the plain states that I'm sure have probably never heard it, unless you've spent time in the Northwest during the holiday season. For those of you that get to hear it during this time of year, I'm jealous. I LOVE IT! Just press play to hear it. Merry Christmas!

Christmas In The Northwest - Brenda White

No comments:

Post a Comment