Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rules

Anyone who has been to our home, knows that we are pretty laid back. We don't have a lot of rules and I am the first to admit that we could all probably benefit from more structure.
HOWEVER, we do have a few rules AND 1 HUGE rule. DO NOT SIT ON THE ARMS OF MY COUCHES!! I can't think of anyone who has sat on an arm that I have not politely invited them to sit properly!
That being said, there have been 2 offenders in the last 48 hours. They weren't together at the time, nor did either see the other do it. I did catch them both in the act. AND I guess since I got video AND still photos of them, it very well could take away from how serious I am about sitting properly on furniture.



ALSO, another rule that I should probably follow, but do not, is fold the laundry and put it away. I HATE DOING IT!! That is why the same load is on the couch during both violations of previous said rule. Oh well, I guess it could be worse!

3 comments:

  1. Dedra,

    Who is the person trying to swim on your couch? Some handicap person you are watching for the weekend? Please splain?

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Ryan! Be nice! That is my friend Jessica. She is AMAZING!! She is not handicapped. She is getting ready to turn in her mission papers and she's the education counselor in RS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dedra..your friend does look handicap..oh wait it was ME....how rude Ryan to say that...and yes she was watching me for the weekend...oh and it is super fun you should try it sometime...

    ReplyDelete