Occasionally I post a tag here that I've gotten from Facebook. Here is my recent one...
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
A: Typically I dislike made up words..co-ink-ee-dink instead of conisidence, edumacation instead of education, skissors instead of scissors, etc as well as baby talk spoken by anyone over the age of 2.
3. What inspires you?
A: General Conference, the Ensign, my family, a clean room or closet, beautiful art, piano music
4. What discourages you?
A: I'm not going to blame any one or anything. Typically when I'm discouraged it's because I don't have my priorites right.
5. What sound do you love?
A: A good pair of sciddors cutting fabric,
6. What sound do you hate?
A: Yelling, alarm clocks and Hillary Clinton's voice
7. What is your favorite curse word?
A: I don't have a favorite. Although I sometimes slip and say one, I think the use of profanity actually lowers your IQ. I've never heard a person cussing and swearing and thought what they had to say was of any importance.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? A: Well done, my good and faithful servant.