Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Part 2 of Ironing and My Life as a Musical...

I don't really think I need to explain. These 3 short videos tell the whole story. I'm not really sure what I would say if I had to. I am glad these are my guys forever.

Video 2...I don't think I would have discovered this is Matthew would have just changed his stinking white shirt!!

At the end of the day...

Matthew wore a wrinkled shirt to church.

Ken is NOT the American Idol OR the Spanish Idol.

Nicole did NOT iron that shirt. (it would have looked better if she did!) Matthew got it out of his dirty clothes basket. Nice.

PS...Although we have told the kids to stop quoting Stuart, as you saw in video 2, Matthew did not. Sadly, he probably will not stop either.

1 comment:

  1. I love it that your kids know the words to Mr. Roboto! (and do Stuart impressions. Stuart is a frequent visitor in our house too.)

    ReplyDelete