Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

blah blah blah

Ken and I have been married for 12 years, 4 months and 4 days. I just read that before I started this post.

Today in Relief Society we were reminded about the martyrdom of Joseph Smith. I reread section 135 of the Doctrine and Covenants. As we approach his birthday I'd like to recommend that you reread it too.

Apparantly we've started the Christmas Break Schedule early...It's 8pm and they're watching a movie. It should be over in an hour. I know I should make them go to bed but I LOVE hearing them laugh. What's another hour?

Nicole and Matthew gave the talk and scripture in primary today. One of the leaders told me they did a really nice job. That made my heart smile.

I need a good idea for my Christmas Letter. I need to write it soon. Suggestions are encouraged.

Have a good night! ps, I still hate cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment