Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Out with the old...

Once upon a time Nicole Roylance Cheney LOVED Cinderella. She dressed up like her for Halloween twice. She wore her dress at Disneyland when she met her. Nicole had Cinderella toys and watched the movie often.

This is Nicole's lovely Christmas Stocking. (I just wrote stalking and then had to correct it.)
Nicole does not love Cinderella anymore. When she was begging me to make her that stocking (made the same typo) I was worried that she would one day out grow her love of the princess but then guessed probably not since I still love some of my favorite childhood characters.

It turns out my concern was valid. Nicole had been embarrassed of her stocking for 2 years. She hides it when people come over and and is unhappy if I remind her that she used to LOVE Cinderella.

So, out of the kindness of my heart, I have made Nicole a new Christmas Stocking.



The good news is she loves it! So.......

We are out with the old...
and in with the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment