Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Random Christmas Pictures...

Animal pulled the corner of this fabric out from under the table so he would have a spot to lay down. He also knocked the sheep over on the nativity scene. He is naughty.
The lovely gifts waiting to be discovered. Santa was rude this year. He only filled stockings and he gave the kids electric toothbrushes. The best part was they didn't believe me when I told them that was all they were getting from him! MUHAHAHA!I LOVE LOVE LOVE bedhead pictures and they are even better when the person is still tired. Matthew bought this white board for Nicole and I think her ink is almost dried out she's used it so much.
Matthew enjoys the Magic Tree Houses series. He was happy to get these. This year our Christmas was small and very personal. We didn't buy gifts just so the kids would have a few more things to unwrap. We went slow, laughed and enjoyed unwrapping each gift, and when that part of the day was over we were thankful for what we received and had tons of fun playing and sharing.
I felt the spirit of Christ this Christmas stronger than I ever have before. I hope to be able to replicate it in Christmases to come. I hope all of you have a wonderful day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment