Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

This and That...

Today I FINALLY got a new cell phone. Mine has been dead for 3 weeks...3 LOOONG weeks. I got the Samsung Omnia. I haven't figured it out yet but Matthew can tell you where to find all the games. I'm just happy to have a phone again!
In other news...
*I cleaned my room today.
*Ken and I went Christmas shopping tonight. It was fun to spend time with him but I don't really feel excited for Christmas so the shopping was only so so.
*I've had heartburn for 3 days...anyone know why?


3 fun things our family does during Christmas are...

*Building and Eating Gingerbread Houses on Christmas Day.
*We put together puzzles...as many as we can during Christmas Break. Last year we (I) did 7.
*We eat homemade Chinese Food on Christmas Day. Growing up, my family did it on Christmas Eve. We go to our Relief Society President's House for Christmas Eve so we have moved that meal to Christmas Day.

I hope you have a great weekend! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment