Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kansas City Stars...again

Back in May I bought 4 tickets to the Lion King for my birthday. Yesterday, 10/25 we went to Kansas City to see the Lion King. It was a really neat musical. I have to say that I have been a little bit spoiled in the other shows I've seen, not that I've seen alot of them, but I felt like the Lion King was not my favorite one. That being said, you should still see it if you have a chance! It was really cool. Below is a musical montage with pictures of our trip to KC yesterday. I have a few more pictures that will be coming soon.

*DISCLAIMER by logging into my blogs and choosing to watch videos and read stories, you have chosen to subject yourself to as little or as much sillyness as I choose to post on said blogs. Also, I have to give credit to Roger Miller for singing the song in the video, "KANSAS CITY STAR" Carry on as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment