Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Making Cake

Last night during the Priesthood Session of Conference, my friend Liz came over with her 2 kids. While the guys were being enlightened, we were making cake and stamping. It was uplifting for us, if not enlightening. Sharing techniques in scrapbooking is always enlightening right?

Anyway, instead of just baking a boring old cake, I make personal sized cakes in my waffle iron. This is one of my kids' favorite treats for FHE and they wanted to share it with Liz and her kids.
Incase you have never tried it, you should! It is fun, and they turn out just as tasty, plus it takes less time for the cake to cool. Each cake cooks for about 90 seconds. We also make fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches, and of course waffles in the waffle iron, but I'm up to try new things if you have any suggestions! Here are some pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment