Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Video of house and the wind

So you can see I got a little video happy these last couple of days. I personally LOVE video clips on blogs. Normally I like to explain what is happening in the video and then you can watch it without commentary. I do this becuase I don't love the sound of my voice on tape. However, last night I received feedback that some of our friends want commentary on the videos. I still don't love the talking, but I did it anyway. In the first video it worked, in the second video, it was so windy that you can't hear what I am saying for part of it.

Last night when I was trying to get to sleep, the wind was blowing so loudly, that we could hear it over the TV. Throughout the night, it continued to blow and this morning when I got up I actually thought it was louder still. Since I haven't gotten any pics of the house on here, I decided to start with an outside tour of sorts, that way you could see where we live as well as hear the wind that I love so much. Here are 2 videos for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment