6 Favorite TV shows:
1. THE OFFICE !
2. John and Kate plus 8
3. How it's Made
4. News Radio (Yes, I know it's not on TV anymore)
5. American Idol
6. Taxi (See parenthesis on #4)
I don't watch 6 TV shows..this was hard! Is YouTube a show??? I'll give you 6 links...
6 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Work
2. Made Dinner
3. Talked to my Dad and all 3 of my Sisters on the phone
4. Went to Parent/Teacher Conferences
5. Tucked my kids into bed
6. Read a portion of the upcoming Sunday School Lesson
6 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. My Slumber Party this weekend
2. Going to Nauvoo/St. Louis/Chicago in March
3. My Sister coming to visit in October
4. Receiving gifts in the mail. They are always welcome!!
5. Summer Vacation
6. General Conference
6 Favorite Restaurants:
2. The Melting Pot
3. Red Robin
That was a hard one--we don't eat out very often and there aren't alot of choices here. Most are gross. I'll edit this post if I think of 2 more.
6 Things on my wish list:
1. More time with my extended Family
2. More Kids
3. That Ken would stop stealing the covers
4. More Socks/Shoes
5. I wish we lived closer to a temple
6. That Dell wasn't LAME!!
6 Things I am thankful for:
1. Contact Lenses
3. Unlimited Long Distance and a 2 hour time difference
5. Garlic and Chocolate
6. My Cellphone. Everyone needs a BlackBerry!!