Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 26, 2011


  • Gina is at my house. Her boyfriend is here too. They're funny. 
  • We all went to Mexican Food tonight. By all I  mean...no kids were invited.
  • Today  I made a scrunchy with my friend, Sylvia. She's going to teach the Activity Days girls how to make them and then we're going to make white ones to donate to the temple.
  • I babysat kids yesterday and one had a high fever and puked.  Matthew followed suit this morning.
  • Less than 3 weeks until Kate comes to my house and cleans my bedroom. I'm excited.
  • We had a party at my sister, Wendi's last night to celebrate making it through the first year without my mom. It was a fun evening.
  • We're supposed to get more snow tonight. 3.3 inches. We'll see how much we actually get.
  • I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
  • Spencer ate them. He said they were yummy. 
  • Gina is a stalker.
That is all.

1 comment:

  1. :) I heart reading your lists....

    My sister passed away on Feb. 25, 2005.... it's always a hard day for me. I hope you had a nice time with your family. It helps to be with people you love. I'm so sorry about your Mommy.

    ReplyDelete