Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

In the last 48 hours...

  • We have bought the girls a bunk bed and a twin mattress for Anna. (Apparently 2 or 3 children sleeping in a full size bed isn't as fun for my girls as it was for my siblings. It probably wasn't a big deal then because we didn't know any better.)
  • I painted their room.
  • I've made 2 blanket tops that coordinated. -I'll finish them this weekend after I buy the batting at the President's Day sale at JoAnn's.
  • I also finished the quilt top of a crib size postage stamp - plus sign quilt.
  • I've done no laundry.
  • I fed my family pizza for dinner.
  • I missed a RS meeting - with a dinner. (Instead I ate pizza. boo.)
  • I have really wanted a nap.
That's the progress report. I'll take some pictures of the finishes results on my phone when the bedding is finished. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. that is an impressive list. :) especially the 'ditching RS' part. heh heh

    ReplyDelete