- We have bought the girls a bunk bed and a twin mattress for Anna. (Apparently 2 or 3 children sleeping in a full size bed isn't as fun for my girls as it was for my siblings. It probably wasn't a big deal then because we didn't know any better.)
- I painted their room.
- I've made 2 blanket tops that coordinated. -I'll finish them this weekend after I buy the batting at the President's Day sale at JoAnn's.
- I also finished the quilt top of a crib size postage stamp - plus sign quilt.
- I've done no laundry.
- I fed my family pizza for dinner.
- I missed a RS meeting - with a dinner. (Instead I ate pizza. boo.)
- I have really wanted a nap.
That's the progress report. I'll take some pictures of the finishes results on my phone when the bedding is finished. Stay tuned!