Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

New Recipe #7 - Crescent Chicken

2 C. Chopped Chicken
1 C. Shredded Cheese
2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 C. Milk


  • Mix chicken and cheese in a bowl.
  • Open Crescent Rolls and separate into triangles.
  • Scoop about 1/3 C of chicken mix on each triangle and pull it until it closes...kind of. It doesn't have to look pretty and probably won't.
  • Mix 1 C milk with your can of soup. Pour over the chicken bundles.
  • Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. You want the dough to be cooked clear through.
It's delicious!

*Tonight I was out of cheese. I'm not really sure how that happened, but it did. So I substituted chive and onion cream cheese for the shredded cheese and it was also very tasty. I also used Cream of Mushroom soup. It's all I had. We'll have having this meal again soon...after I go to the super market.


recipe suggested to me by friend since our junior year of high school, Kelly.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :) Thanks for being my excuse -- when my husband says "Are you still reading blogs?" I'll say, "No, I'm finding recipes!" And he doesn't argue with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo on you. You stole my idea. and my dinner.


    dinner stealer.

    ReplyDelete