1 C. Shredded Cheese
2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 C. Milk
- Mix chicken and cheese in a bowl.
- Open Crescent Rolls and separate into triangles.
- Scoop about 1/3 C of chicken mix on each triangle and pull it until it closes...kind of. It doesn't have to look pretty and probably won't.
- Mix 1 C milk with your can of soup. Pour over the chicken bundles.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. You want the dough to be cooked clear through.
*Tonight I was out of cheese. I'm not really sure how that happened, but it did. So I substituted chive and onion cream cheese for the shredded cheese and it was also very tasty. I also used Cream of Mushroom soup. It's all I had. We'll have having this meal again soon...after I go to the super market.
recipe suggested to me by friend since our junior year of high school, Kelly.