Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Four times Four

A quick tag. I love being tagged because I love lists and telling you all useless facts. Here goes something - or nothing.

Four Places I go:
  • JoAnn Fabric
  • Church
  • WinCo
  • The Funeral Home (remember, Ken's a mortician.)
Four Favorite Smells:
  • Early mornings in the Fall
  • Irish Spring body wash
  • Fresh baked bread
  • Gold Canyon 'Days of Christmas' candles
Four Favorite TV Shows: *I don't want TV, so here's my movies:
  • Groundhog Day
  • Young Victoria
  • Lost in Austen
  • Emma
Four Recommendations:
  • Whirlpool Cabrio washer and drier
  • Gold Canyon homeology cleaning products
  • Dawn liquid soap for getting the grease stains out of your laundry - even after it's been dried
  • Say your prayers morning and night and don't forget to read your scriptures. Life is the journey, not the destination.
Four people I'm tagging:
  • Lacy
  • Amy N.
  • Kate
  • Vanessa
  • Nicole
  • Matthew
ps, I do not sell Gold Canyon stuff. 

4 comments:

  1. I <3 my shrine! I feel like I need to live up to it! You rock my world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dedra, I love you. I love Groundhog Day and I love JO-Ann's and I love the Dawn soap grease removal thingy (didn't know that one)

    Thanks for tagging me, I've had a rough week :)

    ReplyDelete