- talked on the phone for about 2 hours to a good friend...collectively. not in one block of time.
- made pancakes for two different meals.
- took Matthew to the Orthodontist.
- practiced the organ at the church
- started reading two different books
- walked a 5k route - it took a long time.
- researched cameras online. We need one STAT! (I don't like the word 'stat', it is lame. That's why I use it. heh)
- went on a date with Ken.
- read about cockroaches at the NY zoo. Apparently you can name a 4 inch hissing cockroach after your loved one for Valentines Day at a minimal charge of 10 dollars. According to the article, 'Nothing says forever like a cockroach.' If I had an ex, I would for out 10 dollars for this occasion. If Ken names one after me, I expect airline tickets to NYC to see the nasty little creatures, a fancy dinner and tickets to a Broadway show. He decline.
I think that's about all. I'm kind of in a blogging funk right now. I think if I get a new camera my love of blogging would return 10 fold.
This is all. Have a great night...or day - depending on when you read this.