- Take your Christmas lights down people! We are almost a full week into the New Year. Christmas is OVER! So you haven't been able to take them down yet. That's okay. TURN THEM OFF!
- I hate it when the kitchen sink isn't cleaned and rinsed out after the dishes are done.
Okay, I'm done and I feel a lot better for it. Now for the fun stuff...
Things I may or may not have done today...
- 4 loads of laundry
- practiced the piano and organ
- went to a quilt shop and bought 2 moda charm packs in the 'American Jane pindot' collection and a dessert roll in the 'American Jane happy campers' collection. (Charm packs are precut 5' squares of fabric - 42 count. Dessert Rolls are precut 5" x 45" strips of fabric.
- bought a Papa Murphy's DeLite pizza for dinner with spinach and artichokes on it. It was DELISH!
- didn't pull the car far enough into the garage and found out by having the garage door bump the bumper...twice.
- went to a RS planning meeting.
- talked to a few of my siblings and my dad
- sent out a few emails to my friend
- made fun of my kids
- While I was waiting in a long line of cars to turn left onto Pacific Avenue in Olympia today, 7 police cars raced passed me running code. That was exciting.
Ken and I met with another attorney yesterday and have finally picked one. He's out of downtown Seattle and we are really excited about the decision. The adoption will take about 4 months to complete, once they get started and we are hoping to get started as soon as we get our taxes done. We are lacking the sweet moola and the want a retainer fee.
Also, I am going to go to work part time to pay the legal costs - hopefully for only a few months. I am nervous about going back to work part time in the evenings but it is so worth it, knowing Anna will be a true member of our family with no chance of losing her.
That's about it! Thanks for reading my blogdango!