I mean to offense to anyone. I'm just pointing out what I've noticed about the Saturday Session.
- Women bring their knitting/crocheting/needlepoint craft to work on.
- Old people don't hide the snacks they've brought with them.
- People have a hard time deciding where to sit. There are adults from seven wards in one chapel. I think someone took my spot!
- There are more flip flops and jean skirts on a Saturday meeting. I must have missed the memo that said to dress casually.
- There is no guilt for going to the store or out to eat after church.
- It's my most favorite meeting of the weekend. Every six months.
Just thought I'd share. It's my blog. I can do what I want.
Did I miss anything?