Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Confessions of a Blogaholic

Confession Survey

1 What is your blogger name? I have 2 blogs. Cheney Chatter and Cheney Chatterless
2. When is your birthday? October 24, 1977
3. How long have you been blogging? Since May 2008
4. Who tagged you? I liberated this tag from Kate
5. Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts? My hands because with out them I couldn't play the piano, type, and of course do many other things in my daily life. My teeth...because although Heather says they are my baby teeth, atleast they are mine!
6. What do you wish most for your birthday? It's still far away, hmmm...I wish for the tuition to go back to school. Is that too big of a wish?
7. What color are your nails now? I don't paint my finger nails, my toes are red.
8. Any depressing thoughts lately? PE teacher dead at 39. Chronic Headache and Nausea for over a week now.
9. What's your next 1 month's plan? making plans for Easter--we have a 4 day weekend. Also, finishing up my independant study class, and maybe cleaning out the garage...MAYBE.
10. At what age did you have your first crush? 1st Grade - Zach something. I don't remember his last name, and we moved before Thanksgiving, so it was short lived.
11.Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated? Nope.
12. Are you a clean freak? that would be a big N.O. I would like to be a clean freak. I will add that I'm not a total slob either. I like to go for the happy medium on this one!
13. Which era do you wish you were born in? I'll take any era, just let me be born to the upper class!
14. Are you a vegetarian? No way. Have to eaten tofu? yuck!
15. How many pillows do you sleep with at night? I start out with 1. somewhere in the night, Ken steals it. I end up with 1/2.
16 Are you a light sleeper or I-don't-care-if-there's-a bomb sleeper? I don't wake up to every single noise, but I'm definately more of a light sleeper than the other.
17. Do you secretly wear comfortable grandma panties when your husband is not around? secretly? LOL!!
18. What is your ultimate dream job? Writing Children's Stories and Short Stories AND getting paid for them.
19. What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? You don't want to know.
20. What is your dream car? I'm pretty happy with what we have but if I got to choose, I'd probably go for a Honda Civic...we aren't a minivan family. No need to be.
21. Do you easily wake up in the morning? If that means that I get up after 5 alarms go off between the times of 5am and 6:50, then yes...I wake up easily. Actually, when I have to get up, I do with no problem. I just like to postpone it lately. I was SO ready for this break!
22. Do you like hairy men? goateed men? what kind of question is this??? No all around.
23. What would you prefer? two hour spa, two hour foot massage, or 2 hour Thai massage? Could I have the money that would go towards any one of those choices?
24. Have you ever wished you had a different name? No, however I have often wished that people would spell it correctly and/or say it correctly.
25. What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? I know I look like an Olympic Athlete, but you will be surprised to read that I AM NOT. The most extreme thing I've done is jump off a high dive at a family reunion in Moses Lake Washington...last summer. However to me that was VERY extreme since I only started swimming 4 years ago and my time off any diving board was a year ago. Sports and I are not really friends.
26. Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? Europe, if I ever get to go, that is where I would rather visit.
27. What is your favorite food? Mexican Food and Red Robin Terriyaki Chicken Sandwiches with Garlic French Fries.
28. What is the most embarrassing moment you had on a date? I didn't date a whole lot...Sorry that I don't have an answer for this one!

**Do we have any similarities?

No comments:

Post a Comment