Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

SnOw DaY...YaY!

Today was the first snow day of the school year, less than 1 week AFTER Spring Break. It started snowing last night around 10 and it's still going strong. They called school this morning at 6:40, but since I didn't hear the phone ring, I got the message 5 minutes before we were going to leave for work when I sent the kids down to check and see if I missed a call. I'm actually glad it turned out that way because I was already ready for the day. Here are a few pictures of the weather.

21 hours of snow and ALOT of wind.

Here is a video of the area around our house.

The Church. The parking lot was perfect to do a few doughnuts.


Driving down Broadways


The school is work at...not sure why they canceled! haha



That's all folks! Since we don't have any big plans this weekend, I say BRING ON THE SNOW! Keep it coming. Maybe we can have Monday off too!

1 comment:

  1. I love how your husband was rocking in the truck to get it to budge! Too funny. Nate likes to donught in parkinglots too and it freaks me out every time. I would much rather be video taping it from the outside than being on the inside.

    ReplyDelete