Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Ides of March

I was on the phone with my sister yesterday and her husband, Farrell, wished me Happy Ides of March. I thought that was pretty awesome since I was thinking about the ides of march as I got ready for church yesterday. So I hope you all had a Happy Ides of March too!

I woke up this morning and immediately knew why I didn't feel good about going on our trip. The insight came in the form of a stomach flu. There is no way I could have driven to St. Louis feeling this way. More than 18 hours later, I'm not really feeling much better. I hope Ken and the kids don't get it.

That being said, day one of our fabulous Spring Break was less than fabulous. We stayed home. I could have taken pictures, but they would have been of all three of us laying around the family room watching movies, Matthew playing a little Xbox, and us folding a couple loads of laundry.

Instead, here are pics worth looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment