Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oklahoma City...Day 1

My friend Angie and I, along with our kids are in Oklahoma City right now. Here are pictures of our first day, in no particular order. Explanations are under each picture.
Jesse, Luke, Cameryn and Nicole looking at a Condor. You can see it's wing span in front of the kids. We went to the OK City Zoo.
Matthew at the grocery store. The bottom half of the wall was lined in Chrome. I took this picture in honor of my brother, Adam. His favorite color is Chrome. LOL

Matthew doesn't know he's too big for certain things...like the truck cart at Albertson's. He got stuck in there. I ran to get cereal or I would have video taped him getting out.

Colie in front of the little car zoo store.

The kiddos at the swimming pool in the hotel.

Alligator's swimming at the OK City Zoo. We counted 8 in all. I couldn't get them all in the shot.Nicole with an aligator.
Once again, Matthew is not convinced that he is too big. He's almost as tall at the giraffe. I just noticed that. :)

Nicole's hand on the average sized hand of a grizzley bear.

People fishing at the zoo...for real! They were on the other side of the water, and just to the left is the fence that stops people from sneaking into the zoo.

Cameryn and Nicole with a Rhino.

The kids watching the Sea Lion. One funny story here...It was one of the last exhibits we saw that zoo today. All the kids were tired and hungry. Matthew was watching the Lions swim and he said, 'I wish I could drink all that water.' Before I could comment, he added, 'Wait. Is there poop in there?' I said yes. He said 'nevermind.'

All of us on the lion statue.

Matthew's hand is on the bear's foot.

A shout out to my AwEsOmE nephew Devon. What up yo?

Welcome to the zoo!

Welcome to Oklahoma!!

Everyone buckled up, ready to go.

Okay, this next part is a video. It goes against everything I believe, but since I love Matthew SO MUCH, I am posting it for him. Viewer discretion is adviced. If you don't like snakes...DO NOT WATCH IT!!! I'm serious. It is disgusting!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
scroll down
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Now that that is over, good night! I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love the zoo. hate the snake, but love the zoo. we go to the pittsburgh zoo at least once a year.
    It looks like everyone is having a great time!

    ps, tell your daughter her glasses are awesome! we should start a 'cool glasses/cool people' club.

    :)

    ReplyDelete