Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday dinner

To celebrate my birthday which was last Sunday, the 24th, we went out to dinner on Friday to Red Robin--my favorite restaurant. I ordered the California Chicken Burger, something I don't usually order but used to often enough. It was not as good as remembered. They sang to me and we got a free sundae. I videoed them singing because, really it's no fun to watch a video of a person being sang to. My favorite part was when the waiter told the restaurant that I was celebrating my 21st birthday. That's correct too. 21 for the 12th time. Writing that makes me a little bit sad. I'm not going to lie.

Here are some pictures of Ken and me. The usual kind. The 2nd one reminded me of a Picasso painting...kind of.

The other thing I like about this video is Ken's face because he was embarrassed. muhahaahha Also, the singers seem to be SO excited, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Red Robin- tasty food, with THE BEST strawberry lemonade (or, in their terms, "freckled lemonade"). We now have them here in the midwest, but the first time I'd ever heard of them was on my mission. In fact, once, we went there as a zone for our special, once-a-transfer zone lunch, and some anonymous customer bought our whole zone dessert! We each got a slice of some kind of delectable peanut butter mud pie! It was a pretty awesome lunch that day!

    Happy birthday, once again, to the most awesome 12-year 21-year-old I know! :)

    ReplyDelete